What is gluten ?
- Gluten free diet is a diet based on leaving all gluten food and products which has many influences on our body.
- Gluten free diet became very popular that’s because the awareness About gluten intolerance.
- leaky gut and gluten are enemies.
- In this article I will review you all about gluten , what is gluten , which food to avoid in gluten free diet , how these food affect you in badly way .
- proteins and is found in many grains such as wheat, semolina, wheat, kamut, Oats do not naturally contain, however, because of the
- contamination that is transmitted to it through treatment methods.
- Gluten is one of the most inflammatory factor to make leaky gut which relates other many health problems.
- some medical conditions may require a gluten free diet
- Although gluten is safe for most people, some conditions require a gluten free diet as part of a treatment plan.
Leaky gut syndrome:
- Leaky gut syndrome is an autoimmune disease that causes damage to the intestinal tissue in the gut wall, which incorrectly promotes increased permeability of foodstuffs, leading to unwanted substances entering the bloodstream.
- All members of the digestive system are lined with a lining to preserve them from acids that aid in digesting food, in the event of holes or cracks that allow bacteria, toxins, antigens, and partially digested food to penetrate the tissues underneath.
- This can lead to inflammation and changes in intestinal flora (natural bacteria), which may lead to problems in the digestive system and beyond.
Leaky gut causes many health problems, including:
- Chronic fatigue syndrome.
- skin problems.
Any form of wheat, barley, or rye:
- The biscuit
- muffins pies
- Dry salted cakes
- Waffle biscuit
- Old wheat grains such as wheat, kamut, and soybeans Oats
Some non-food gluten sources:
- Body and beauty products.
- Medicines, supplements, and herbal preparations.
- Clay paste, paints.
- Stamps, envelopes.
- As we discussed before, it is present in almost everything. It is a common addition to the degree that our government does not require that it be mentioned on the packages that contain it among its components, and therefore it is usually hidden under a number of names.
- such as “vegetable protein soluble with water”, “food starch”, or “vegetable protein”, Or even “natural flavors.”
- A gluten-free diet is necessary to deal with signs and symptoms of celiac disease and other medical conditions related to gluten.
- A gluten-free diet is also common among people whose gluten status has not been diagnosed. The purported benefits of this system are to improve health, lose weight, and increase energy.
So in this article, I should announce that not everybody follows this diet Somehow a gluten free diet might help some people to face their health problems skin or digestive problems Not all of you should maintain this diet Finally, listen to your body, know what helps you, and what don’t