Blood Type Diet
There are four main blood types.
So basically you could place everyone in the world into four different buckets.
The Blood Type Diet was formulated to allow people to eat the right diet for their blood type.
There are many testimonials from people who have lost weight by making these rather simple changes.
To get the best results from this diet, several factors must be considered.
“This diet recommends a diet filled with wholemeal foods, quality proteins, complex carbohydrates, and good fats. Other things that are stressed include moderate cardio activities, adequate sleep, and plenty of water“
However, the most important thing you need is a positive mindset to help you adhere to this plan.
So what blood type are you?
O blood Type :
- should mainly have a high protein based intake and low carbohydrates.
- Such foods include “meat, fish, fruits, and vegetables”. People in this blood group are advised to avoid grains, cabbages, lentils, etc.
- The foods that aid in weight loss for the blood group O are “seafood, spinach, liver, and red meat”
- Additionally, intense exercises are highly recommended.
A blood Type: “has very different guidelines”
- People who are Type “A blood type” should follow a diet of high carbohydrates intake and low in fat. There is some evidence that suggests that people with this type of blood can be more sensitive to toxic substances.
- They also have low levels of hydrochloric acid and alkaline phosphate but also high levels of digestive enzymes so they tend to break down carbohydrates easier compared to proteins.
- Beneficial foods for A blood type include “grains, fruits, and vegetables, seafood, and soy”.
- Foods to keep away from A blood type include “meat, wheat, dairy products, and beans”
- When it comes down to weight loss,
- pineapples, soy products, and vegetables are crucial. Additionally, some experts believe that this type of diet reduces a person’s risk of heart disease and cancer. In order to maximize the results, moderate exercise is also recommended.
B blood Type The recommendation for a person who has B blood type is:
- diet high in vegetables, fruits, meat, grains, and legumes. Seeds, wheat, peanuts, “corn should be avoided”.
Foods aid in weight loss for Blood type:
eggs, tea, greens, and liver. People within this blood group are susceptible to attacks on their nervous system by viruses so moderate exercises are recommended coupled with this plan.
AB blood Type:
The recommended diet plan for people with Type AB blood is:
- a mixed diet of seafood, fruits and vegetables, dairy products, and “avoiding seeds and red meat”
- I recommend an exercise program that stresses relaxation exercises for this blood type.
The Blood Type diet is an innovative approach that really challenges conventional thinking.
It takes a very disciplined mindset to have success. If you keep a positive mind and stay consistent you too can reach your weight loss goals.